Here's the list of places you shouldn't dare miss:
1. Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park:
Considered as one of the most-visited places among the World Heritage Sites of the Philippines. The river can be found beneath a beautiful limestone mountain called St. Paul. The subterranean river is now included in the New 7 Wonders of the World.
The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River is an 8.2 km. navigable underground river which is believed to be the longest in the world. It is also the center of bio-diversity conservation in the Province of Palawan, known as the Philippines Last Frontier.
2. The Historic Town of Vigan:
3. The Baroque Churches of the Philippines:
- Immaculate Conception Church located in Intramuros
- San Agustin Church in Paoay, Ilocos Norte
- Nuestra Senora Church in Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur
- Santo Tomas Church in Miag-ao, Iloilo